this JPEG image
largest JPEG image
Wright Brothers began making bicycles in 1893.
This 1900 Wright bicycle, owned by
Frank W. Miller, brother of Elizabeth Miller Sauer, is on display at Carillon Historical Park, Dayton, Ohio.
Based on the article in the April 2004 Newsletter of the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park, this is one of about five Wright bicycles known to exist.
In the 1940s, Orville Wright personally requested this bicycle from Frank Miller's descendants.
Someone, presumably Orville, modified the front of the bike to reflect some of
their pre-flight experiments.